The NanoTowels ®
Give You Significant Household Savings, Benefit
the Health Of You and Your Family, Are Easy and More
Convenient To Use, Will Clean Just As Good As the Toxic Chemicals,
and Offer Big Environmental Benefits.
What Can I Use the Nano Towels ® For? The NanoTowels ® may be used in many different ways. When cleaning, simply use the NanoTowels by themselves instead of paper towels and chemicals. Use them for dusting, washing countertops, floors, bathrooms, glass, stainless steel, spills...you name it, the "Permanent Paper Towel"® can do it--and as effectively and more safely than any other method. Any time you feel the need to reach for a paper towel or household cleaning chemical, just grab a Nano Towel ® instead, and work it into your daily routine. Use it wet or dry, and see the myriad of ways breakthrough nanotechnology and our proprietary Nanolon ® fibers can help you clean your house better, preserve your health and help save your money (and the environment).
What Is Nanolon ® Fiber? Nanolon® fiber is a unique and revolutionary fabric technology that is hundreds of times finer than one human hair, containing almost 100,000 Nanolon® fibers per square inch. It captures liquid, dust, dirt and grime like a magnet, and without toxic chemicals. You can use it to clean and dry virtually any surface without paper towels and without toxic chemicals. When it becomes dirty, you just wash it and use it again.
No Chemicals At All. The NanoTowels are specially designed to give optimum cleaning with nothing but water, and are so easy to use. Simply spray or wipe the area to be cleaned with water, clean with the NanoTowel and buff dry with the dry side (or use another dry NanoTowel). You will then have a clean surface that is truly clean, because it is free of chemical residue. Even tough to clean surfaces like stainless steel appliances and glass come completely clean and streak-free using nothing but NanoTowels and water. These unique towels are easier and more convenient to use, more effective, safer for your health and extraordinarily less expensive.
Did You Know That You May Be Slowly Harming Yourself and Your Family? Household chemicals are the #1 leading external and preventable cause for sickness and death in American households. Just having them in your home in any quantity may increase the risk that you or someone you love could get seriously ill or even die in your own home. This deadly risk is easily avoidable.
BIG Savings. The cost of cleaning chemicals and paper towels really add up over time. Paper towels cost as much as $3 per roll and each name brand cleaning chemical is $4-$5 per bottle. How big of a dent is this putting in your household budget? If you're like the average American, it runs several hundred dollars a year, and much more if you have a large family. As the cost of the raw materials for these products continually go up, so do your annual costs.A one time purchase of the NanoTowels can eliminate these long term costs from your budget, and allow you to save a significant amount of money over the long term.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It. Here Are Testimonials From Real Life Users Of The NanoTowels. These Are People Just Like You, and Their Feedback Will Give You Honest Insight Into What Some Actual Families Think Of Using the Product In Their Own Home:
"Wonderful! Very happy with the way they clean windows, tables, countertops, etc." Z.J. Etobicoke, ON Canada
"Reeeeealy good product! I was pretty sckeptical regarding how much I could successfully clean with the NanoTowels, but so for it has worked perfectly on everything I have tried. I have used it for cleaning my skin too. They're not cheap, but they're worth every penny. I have saved a lot of money so far on paper towels and cleaners. F.H. Dallas, PA
"Excellent results. Especially on stainless steel, kitchen surfaces and in the bathroom. Sparkling and shining results, with less work than before." K.G. Espoo, Finland
"I was really amazed. The cleaning results were far better than expected, and more impressive considering I used zero chemicals. The NanoTowels plus water were able to completely clean my granite countertops in my kitchen, all of the tile and porcelein in my bathrooms, the mirrors and windows came out crystal clear, and they even worked cleaning wood furniture. Surprising and impressive." S.P. New York, NY
"Really love the
NanoTowels for the car. Use them for dusting
the interior twice a week. Works great in
about 60 seconds to make the glass, dash,
wood and plastic parts look like they were
just detailed. Then I use one on the body
(dry) every few days for dusting to give it
that "just washed" look. I also use a few
after it rains or sprinkles to prevent any dirt
or water spots from sticking to the surface.
After a 6-7 minute wipedown of a wet car
with three NanoTowels, it looks like it just
had a three hour detail job. Perfect
treatment/cure for the obsessive compulsive
car neat freak."
M.O. Isle Of
We stand behind the NanoTowels and guarantee them to work as good as your favorite cleaning soaps/chemicals and replace up to 80% of your paper towel usage, or your money back. No gimmicks and no nonsense. We put our money where our mouth is. If you aren't personally 100% convinced that the Nano Towels are the best, safest and most cost effective cleaning method you have ever used...YOU DON'T PAY!
The NanoTowels 4-Pack is sold with a No-Nonsense 30-Day 100% Risk Free Trial Offer. You have nothing to lose. Order your Nano Towels package right now and start putting more of your hard earned money back in your pocket!
|Click Your Purchase Choice Below To Order Securely Online Right Now!:|
Important Reasons Why You Need To Make the Switch From Paper Towels and
Toxic Household Cleaning Chemicals To the NanoTowels:
1. Household Savings. At the supermarket, a roll of paper towels currently costs up to three dollars each, and costs are escalating dramatically due to skyrocketing deforestation costs and manufacturing and transportation costs caused by energy prices. Many households go through several rolls a week. One bad cleanup from a liquid spill in the house could use up almost an entire roll. Though paper towels may seem like a minimal expense, they are used and purchased so frequently that it is not unusual for a family to spend hundreds of dollars per year on them. Cleaning chemicals are getting more expensive as well, frequently costing more than $5 per bottle. Many are petrochemical based and derived from crude oil. Since there are no chemicals needed with the NanoTowels, you can save on these as well. This one-time purchase can potentially save you $400+ every year if you spend that much on those products now, and you replace them with the NanoTowels. That's why we call it the "Permanent Paper Towel"®.
2. The Health Of You and Your Family. The EPA has stated that approximately 33% of Americans suffer from chemical sensitivities. Other experts claim that number is much higher. Many people have health concerns about these chemicals being breathed and exposed to the skin, and they should. Since household chemicals are the #1 cause of health problems, emergencies and even death in the home, it makes sense to try to find safer and healthier methods to clean. But if you eliminate the cleaning chemicals, how will you get a clean home? The NanoTowels solves the problem for you. Using the NanoTowels and ordinary water to clean eliminates the potentiality of skin rashes and outbreaks, and respiratory difficulties caused by toxic chemical cleaning agents. It also eliminates the possibility that a child or pet could be poisoned by accidentally ingesting these toxic chemicals, as well as chronic health problems that may occur from stored chemical fumes because you are no longer using or storing them.
3. Much Easier and More Convenient To Use. It takes a lot of energy and effort to lug a bulky pack of paper towels and/or cleaning chemicals from the store on a regular basis. It takes even more effort if you want to lug a bucket of these chemicals around the house, and have to use a different chemical for every cleaning application. The NanoTowels eliminate this inconvenience, because you can easily take the towels anywhere and clean practically anything. The NanoTowels are much easier, safer and less messy for you to use-and they are just as effective.
4. A Better Cleaner. Every household has a vast number of chemicals that are labeled for use for various cleaning purposes and applications. Some are used for glass, another for stainless steel, yet another for dusting, etc. Your cabinet is likely filled with a dozen different chemical cleaners all for different purposes. It is likely most of these cleaners contain unlisted and unnamed highly toxic chemical compounds. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to eliminate all of these toxins from your home, and at the same time still be able to clean with the same effectiveness? You will be amazed what a NanoTowel and a little water can do to cheaply, safely and effectively clean your entire home.
5. Amazingly Versatile. The NanoTowel is probably the most versatile cleaning instrument ever invented. You can use to clean a dizzying array of surfaces and substrates. Use the NanoTowels for cleaning glass, countertops, sinks, tubs, floors, wood, granite, dusting, and even difficult to clean stainless steel. Completely clean all the surfaces in your bathrooms and kitchen. Then you can go clean the interior and exterior of your car, SUV, boat or RV. Use in your bathroom for keeping the mirrors clean and free of toothpaste hairspray and makeup. Easily wipe down the sink and chrome fixtures. And keep a fresh one for your skin. The NanoTowel is so gentle it can even clean skin and completely remove makeup with no harsh chemicals.
6. A Friend Of the Environment. Millions of trees and virgin forests are cut down every year to satisfy our desire for disposable paper towels. Only 2% of this paper is recycled. Furthermore, paper products are bleached to make them whiter and brighter. Elemental chlorine bleach is responsible for the release of chlorinated compounds like dioxins and furans, which are powerful carcinogens and mutagens. These chemicals can adversely affect immune systems and reproductive systems and are extraordinarily toxic for aquatic life and wildlife. The Natural Resources Defense Council estimates that if every household in the United States used just one less roll of paper towels a year, we could save a staggering 544,000 trees annually. Other estimates are as high as 1.4 million. That is factoring in just one less roll of paper towels per household a year. Imagine the trees that would be saved if we reduced paper towel usage by just 10 or 20%. The impact would be enormous. Saving forests also helps to mitigate global climate change, because trees are the main absorbers of the greenhouse gases believed to cause it.
7. A REAL Return On Investment (ROI) For Your Household. Most products we buy nowadays are consumable, meaning we use them up and throw them away. Or we buy something, and instantly the money is gone with no real value or return on the money that we spent. The NanoTowels are unique for a consumer product because not only do you get a great performing product that is effective and invaluable to use for years to come, it actually acts as an investment because you receive a return on the money you spend for them. Every month you use the NanoTowels, is a month you reduced or eliminated the purchase of consumables like paper towels and cleaning chemicals. Over the years, this can add up to several hundred dollars of actual financial returns for the small, one-time investment you made in the NanoTowels. In economically challenging times, this can make a real financial difference in preserving the household budget for expenditures that are necessities, and reduce spending money on unnecessary consumables. How many products can you buy that actually put money back into your pocket rather than taking it out?
Have Additional Questions?
|"Chemicals have replaced bacteria and viruses as the main threat to health. The diseases we are beginning to see as the major causes of death in the latter part of (the 20th century) and into the 21st century are diseases of chemical origin." -- Dr. Dick Irwin, Toxicologist, Texas A&M University|
There Is A Much
We believe we do a lot of the harmful things that we do to ourselves and to the environment out of simple force of habit. Big corporations bombard us with advertising and we tell ourselves “everyone else” does it. These harmful lifestyles become routine because "it's the way it has always been done" and frankly most people think that paper towels and toxic chemicals are the only way. But we also believe that once someone is made aware of the harm they are doing to themselves (and the environment), and are given an option to create a new positive change, they jump at the opportunity.
Think about it. You don't have to completely
eliminate your paper towels or cleaning chemicals.
But even if you just try the NanoTowels, you will
find yourself effortlessly incorporating them into
your habitual routine, and you will find yourself
eliminating or cutting back most of the stuff you
used to use. It actually becomes much simpler to
save your family's health, the environment and a lot
of money than it is to "do it the way you've always
done it". All it takes is one minor shift in how you
do things, and it will have an extremely positive
and lasting long term effect on you and your family. What about regular cotton towels? Cotton towels are not cheap,
and have many drawbacks to the NanoTowels. First and
foremost, the NanoTowels absorb significantly more
fluid than their cotton counterparts. One NanoTowel
can absorb and trap over a full cup of fluid from a
spill. A regular towel tends to push the fluid
around and absorbs only a limited amount of it. A
regular towel also is a breeding ground for bacteria
and viruses, where the NanoTowel is pathogen
resistant because of its materials and construction. You can use it many times before needing
to sanitize/wash it because of its resistance to
microorganisms. Finally the cleaning ability of the NanoTowel is far superior to regular towels. Cotton
towels need chemicals to clean.
What about recycled paper towels? Recycled paper towels are a great environmental option over mainstream paper towels, because you are not harvesting virgin forest to make them. However, you are still using fossil fuel driven energy in their production and processing, petrochemical based plastics in their packaging, and paying much more to buy them. And unfortunately, consumers have already decided that you can't beat virgin fiber for softness, because recycled paper products have only achieved a 2% market share. The NanoTowels have an even smaller environmental footprint than recycled paper towels, and are much softer, more absorbant and better performing than traditional paper towels. You are gaining significant advantage from an environmental perspective, you are receiving significantly better product performance and are potentially saving a small fortune in the process--while giving up absolutely nothing. The NanoTowels simply offer you a better solution, and possibly the best of ALL worlds.
A Positive Impact On Global Climate Change? The "Permanent Paper Towel" is a simple idea with a potentially extraordinary impact. Organizations and governments are spending billions trying to figure out the solution to the global climate change problem. Regardless of your philosophical position on this hot-button issue, there are processes in motion right now that will cost the economies of the world potentially hundreds of billions of dollars. Many scientists agree that something must be done immediately, but we believe these experts may be overlooking the obvious.
Our forests are by far the most critical defense from excessive greenhouse gas emissions reaching the atmosphere (whether they are from natural or man-made means), because they absorb much of the CO2 and release oxygen. Paper products companies are clear-cutting millions upon millions of priceless trees to make disposable paper towels. Using the NanoTowels on a large scale as an alternative to paper towels would reinforce our main defense against excessive atmospheric CO2 concentrations and global warming. Paper towels are so ubiquitous and pervasive, a massive transition to this alternative could buy a significant amount of time for emission reductions to be put in place, and keep the global costs down to preserve the larger economy.
Moreover, because of the massive use of paper towels across the nation, fossil fuels play a huge role in their harvesting, production and transportation. Imagine the amount of fossil fuel burning that takes place cutting down all of those trees, transporting them to production facilities, converting the wood and pulp to paper towels, making the plastic packaging, and then transporting the paper towels to their sales point and then final destination. The pollution and greenhouse gases produced from all this activity is staggering, and underscores the impact we could have on the environment by moving to an alternative. Because of the potential seriousness and urgency of global climate change, the positive environmental impact of the product could be truly extraordinary, and could be implemented in a short amount of time. And even if you personally don't believe in global climate change, wouldn't less pollution and fossil fuel usage be a good thing? It is our responsibility to mitigate pollution so future generations have a clean, liveable environment to inherit.
Convenience, Performance, Savings and Health & Environmental Benefits. The NanoTowels® Can Change the Way You Clean Forever.
What about regular cotton towels? Cotton towels are not cheap, and have many drawbacks to the NanoTowels. First and foremost, the NanoTowels absorb significantly more fluid than their cotton counterparts. One NanoTowel can absorb and trap over a full cup of fluid from a spill. A regular towel tends to push the fluid around and absorbs only a limited amount of it. A regular towel also is a breeding ground for bacteria and viruses, where the NanoTowel is pathogen resistant because of its materials and construction. You can use it many times before needing to sanitize/wash it because of its resistance to microorganisms. Finally the cleaning ability of the NanoTowel is far superior to regular towels. Cotton towels need chemicals to clean.The Nanolon® fibers that make up the NanoTowel are infinitely smaller than a human hair. These Nanolon® fibers trap dirt, fluid, dust and anything else dirtying your home. This "trapping" phenomenon also makes using cleaning chemicals and surfactants practically unnecessary to clean, because the fibers are able to pull the dirt from the surface by themselves, or simply using a little water. There is simply no other regular towel that can do what the NanoTowels do.
We stand behind the NanoTowels and guarantee them to work as good as your favorite cleaning soaps/chemicals and replace up to 80% of your paper towel usage, or your money back. No gimmicks and no nonsense. We put our money where our mouth is. If you aren't personally 100% convinced that the NanoTowels are the best, safest and most cost effective cleaning method you have ever used...YOU DON'T PAY!
The NanoTowels 4-Pack is sold with a No-Nonsense 30-Day 100% Risk Free Trial Offer. You have nothing to lose. Order your NanoTowels package right now and start putting more of your hard earned money back in your pocket!
|Click Your Purchase Choice Below To Order Securely Online Right Now!:|
Have Additional Questions? Read the NanoTowels FAQ...
and Permanent Paper Towel®
are registered trademarks of Life Miracle Products. All rights reserved.
“Each year, laundry product formulators use billions of pounds of chemical ingredients to make cleaning products. Ultimately, laundries release these chemicals to the environment in their waste water. The EPA is concerned about the effect chemicals in the waste water might have on the quality of aquatic and sediment life, the biodegradability of laundry effluents and laundry worker health and safety.”
--United States Environmental Protection Agency